Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Robert Fleming

can’t drown out problems

bicycle tread water pools

can swim solutions

 


recovery path

not to react but to act

that’s the solution

 


 

The Tale of Lemon Pledge

 

Lemon Pledge lemons out human body odor

 

b 4 i go on a date

I dab 2 daps of Lemon Pledge

behind my ears

my scent is set

 

at the distillery I was approved

to make Lemon Pledge cocktails

3 parts Lemon Pledge - 1 part gin

at the cocktail hour my cocktail failed

but is approved as a colon cleanser

 

my dermatologist says my oval circles

above my wrists

are Lemon Pledge allergies

Lemon Pledge and me are no more

 

The solution to Lemon Pledge is Lime Break

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLS Sandoval

Flowers     On the side of the road, near the place she took her last breath.   They set some tulips in a little pile.   The warms of spring...