Sunday, February 12, 2023

Suki Sun


My Art of Slow Productivity

 

From the ninja condo

I steal a magic wand

To hypnotize your time

Like what lilacs do to the spring

 

Kissing you

I indulge in my art of slow productivity

Millimeter by millimeter

Your milk chocolate pony

Is hiding under my lips

Never melts with my cup of milk tea

From the buttercups on the meadow green

 

Touch me

Fever up my common sense

Baking in the dark kitchen stove

With the dream of a tropical fruit burst

Your breath draws me in like this formula

On my wide-ruled notebook of physics

To nudge me to remember my past life

As a yoyo

Grasping the trick to tease the destiny of gravity

And wearing an eye-opener for the moment

When genesis whispers the first second

Rendering every shade of your desire

Our explosion is legit

Light dark

Dark light

 


 

I Dream Loudly

 

I dream loudly

To collect flashes of lightning

Coloring the thunder

Echoing in my blood vessels

Let the self rain

Thousands of form

Like the moisturizer for your lips

Wet the distance between me and others

So it no longer burns back to nothing

Blurring the border where lies migrate to truth

Passion marries compassion

My precious commodity

A tell-tale sign of an outlier

Soften in the lust vertigo of obsession

Hide no more

My tender silliness

Surging under the silk lingerie

Soaked in peacock green

Dancing in the middle of winter

To seduce

Spring

 


 

Slide Down the Spelling Journey of A Magician

 

I allow you to repeat

The crime has done to my corset

Lost in the historical carnival

You inherit the skills to enchant the handloom

To crochet my coral-colored pride

Into a glove of water-flavored ice cream

Chilling my thirst

 

Fuse my jealousy with your creamy chowder

Pamper me to taste your wildness instead of thickness

Your opal mind is immune to every wrongdoing

Like a cloud with no anchor

And the Italian double Rs in spring

 

When Paris is flying a kite of changeable passion

Playground planning with your tongue is a treat

The tiramisu song

Wet and slick

Couples us with Shakespears jokes about the prostitutes

In everyone‘s favorite position

Slide down every curve in

The spelling journey of a magician

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLS Sandoval

Flowers     On the side of the road, near the place she took her last breath.   They set some tulips in a little pile.   The warms of spring...